Blah

I haven't written in about a week I think. Nothing spectacular is going on. Took Daphne and Summit to the vet for a much-needed checkup. Everything is okay. The vet gave me some pills to give to Daphne to see if it will help with her incontinence issues. My house needs a new house anyway, and stained floors are the least of my worries. But I'm wondering if Daphne feels guilty when she pees. Also, it might keep my kitchen from smelling like urine.

I don't know if I'll ever get the knack of blogging and making mad money. I don't know. Maybe it's because I have a hard time concentrating on things. And I've been blogging for years and I don't see a significant increase in readership.

I'm not going to be all fakey and relentlessly positive, because that's not me. Thankfully, my life has settled down. For a long while, it seemed like it was non-stop bullshit--no money, constant problems which required money, people letting me down, disappointment after disappointment.

And that's why last winter was so nice for me. Yes, it was bitter cold, but my life had calmed down, and I was perfectly happy if it stayed below freezing right up until Memorial Day if it meant that my life would be mellow.

I don't know. I could upload excerpts from the diary I've kept for the last 11 years, and I'd have enough material for daily entries for the next 11 years, but I am not sure I want to do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life