Just a Perfect Day ...

And really, nothing much happened. I attended a workshop which I hope might lead me to a new career path. After that, I had a snack and ran an errand. Came home and took some ridiculous pictures for an experiment which should be good for a few laughs. Then, I curled up in bed and re-read Everything about Me is Fake ... and I'm Perfect, took a shower, then took Daphne for a walk. The weather was perfect, and I caught myself smiling. Now, I'm going to cook dinner--quinoa with sweet onion in beef and broccoli stir fry sauce.

It was a nice day--leisurely, educational, indulgent. And tonight's movie is The Notorious Bettie Page. Must be Badass Brunettes Day at Chez Diaz.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:)

-Chauncey

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life