Wednesday at TRF

It stopped raining for a few hours! I went down to TRF early in the day to meet up with a former co-worker who came back to the U.S. to visit with his family. He wanted to eat at Junk Food Alley, so we hung out for a bit and talked. I think I might hang out with him again tonight, to get my karaoke on. Anyway, here are today's shots.



Is "strangling the smurf" a thing? Or am I just imagining it?




What's better than giant hamster balls on land? Giant hamster balls on water!

Professionally painted, professionally misspelled.

The only dog I've seen at TRF so far.

This summer's footwear trend for women? Gladiator sandals. These almost look like leg braces.

A more moderate example.

The look on this pink dolphin's face makes me think she knows she's going to be accidentally killed for tuna.

Cosby, you really didn't rape those women, did you? Did you?  

Little Orphan (pair of) Sandals.
More gladiator sandals. Foot bondage freaks, please DO NOT contact me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life