Mini Movie Monday!

My least favorite video of the 49 I've uploaded here. I entered a contest, but because The Onion couldn't buy one second of Super Bowl ad time, I and thousands of other entrants were denied a shot at televised national fame and glory. I collected my urine, and used an empty bottle of Dawn to spell out the Onion Sports Network logo, and the Roman numerals for Super Bowl 45. I was cut off because I couldn't say, "Super Bowl 45" in one second.

Because this got on an Onion contest website, I have more than 9,000 views.

What can you do in one Goddamn second? So I must have been channeling some "guy thoughts" because I thought, "I'll just spell stuff in the snow with urine."

My ex-boyfriend thought the idea was "brilliant!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life