Mini Movie Monday!

This semester has been hard for me. It took me several weeks to get going. And tonight, the computer I was working on decided to shut down, then turn back on. My USB drive was plugged in, and not only did I lose my folders for my classes, but I lost my novel.

I.
Lost.
My.
Novel.

Thankfully, the novel is backed up on a couple of jump drives here at home, and it is still on my laptop. The schoolwork...well, I uploaded a couple of projects to Blackboard, and I'm hoping I can still retrieve them. They will be the older versions and not the newer revised ones, but I guess that's better than nothing. Considering how much I've struggled with the projects, maybe it's not such a total loss...and it seems like we have to upload everything anyway, so I'll survive.

So no original video tonight. I intended on one, but I found something that sort of sums up how I feel right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life